Up and coming actress cum model, Queeneth Hilbert, is definitely one to look out for. Though her foray into the entertainment industry is relatively short, this actress who has been tipped to be the next big ‘thing’ in Nollywood is taking the bull by the horn. In this interview with MERCY MICHAEL, the half-Lebanese, half-Nigerian, opens up on controversies, relationship as well as her take on nudity roles. Excerpts: 
Where are you from? I am from Nigeria.
What part of Nigeria are you from?
Queeneth Hilbert
I think the fact that I said I’m from Nigeria is okay. Anyway my father is Lebanese while my mother is from Ebonyi State.
Barely two years into Nigerian movie industry, your profile, has been on a steady rise. What is it that has made you become the toast of every producer?
I would say my personality. It’s God’s favour upon me. Some say my complexion. Some say my height. Some say because I’m real. Others say I’m blunt. All I know is that I have been a very lucky girl, right from birth.
How many years of modeling career have you had?
I have been into modeling for six years now.

Will you be dumping modeling for acting?
I’m still into modeling. The fact that I’m into acting now doesn’t mean if I get a modeling job I wouldn’t do it. Although I got a lot of modeling jobs last year, I was just so preoccupied with a lot of things. I will get back into modeling as from next year. Read more>>

1 comments :

 
WELCOME TO 502NUGGETY © 2015. All Rights Reserved.
Top