Ronaldo was completely overwhelmed as he took to the stage

"There are no words to describe this moment," he says, before completely breaking down.

"First of all I have to say a great thanks to all of my team-mates with the club and the national team. Without all of their efforts this would not have been possible. I am very happy; it is very difficult to win this award.

"Everybody that has been involved with me on a personal level I have to thank. And I don't want to forget to mention Eusebio.

"My girlfriend, my friends, my son. It is a tremendously emotional moment. All I can say is thank you to everybody that has been involved. And if I have forgotten anyone, I'm sorry, but I'm just deeply moved." 

Ronaldo previously won the award in 2008 as a Manchester United player, but has since finished runner-up to Messi on three occasions (in 2009, 2011 and 2012).


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
WELCOME TO 502NUGGETY © 2015. All Rights Reserved.
Top