Its already New Year in UAE,Australia and a few other countries.....
Diamonds or Gold I do not have to give to you...
But I offer you my unending gratitude for making 2013 one of my 
best years mostly for your support in my new adventure.
I know each and every one of you who drops a comment. I read , I smile, I laugh, I learn  and don't think I'm not grateful, truly I’m.
For sticking by me, commenting on my posts ,encouraging me and constructively and basely critiquing me.
For sending me emails
For constantly returning and marking this blog as a favorite
For complimenting my pictures
For all the recommend my post on google, hilarious comments on facebook I thank you guys, I specifically salute you Ajibola Robinson, Alawa, Malvis Onwubiko, Deji Olulode, you guys rock.
I truly lack words to quantify your supports dear 502nuggety fans
 For all these supports it goes to show how amazing you all have been and how blessed I am to have you, with barely 3 months in blogging biz you have made the blog rake 5,001 pageviews it’s you that have helped me thus far
I THANK YOU 
I know 2014 will be a better year for you ,blessed beyond your wildest imaginations .
I promise to do better, write better, and love y'all better.
To my fellow bloggers, God bless and reward your efforts. The sky is big enough for all of us. One step at a time
.. Thank you Miss Petite Nigeria, linda Onu, Peasy DEasy and the entire ndent.org crew I learnt a lot from you guys and most times you were the source of my inspiration
See you all in 2014
Have any question for me.. ask and i'll reply in the comment section..Remember any suggestion can be sent to ubonjoel@gmail.com..
Drawnup your new year resolution? I am yet to make any  lol

Thank you, Merci, Obrigado, grazi, Scamto, Asante, Imena,sosongo…

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
WELCOME TO 502NUGGETY © 2015. All Rights Reserved.
Top